Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ever Had A Bad Day At School!?

Today was the worst day of my life! There is a girl named Tiana Hawthorne she is a reall BULLY! We use to be friends but all of a sudden she started being mean! like today. She was talking to my friend Crystal. She is going to the movies with her on saturday! And Tj(TIANA) is going with her! She told her that I was being nosie and telling her "What were yall talking about?" and I was not I was keeping my mouth shut while she was talking about me! and then at lunch she told my other friends Ariel and Marquina that I was talking mess about the and I was'nt! So today they were both not talking to me! I got so mad! I hate TIANA HAWTHORNE! Everybody thinks that she is such a good friend and she is'nt! She tells every body secrets she told me Ariel's secret, Marquina's secret, and Donovan's secret! SHE IS SO MEAN!

No comments: